Thanks to all of you who have followed along with us this week! We’ve loved sharing our looks with all of you and that so many of you are excited about the giveaways!
For this wrap up post, we wanted to show all of our looks all at once.
To recap: We each sewed up a basic garment from a Seamwork pattern, and then styled it up four different ways.
Mac went with the Seamwork Lane to make a basic black midi dress that she can style with just about anything.
Katie decided to go with separates and sewed up the Seamwork Astoria sweater in merino sweater knit. Her top is a great basic that goes with ALL the high waisted things!
The Grand Prize Giveaway!
We have one last giveaway to round out our week!
2 patterns of your choice from Itch to Stitch
1 pattern of your choice from Seamwork
$50 store credit to Knitpop
How to Enter:
Simple! Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter, and then leave a comment on this post telling us which of our looks is your favorite!
Giveaway Links Round Up
- Monday (10/29) – Facebook Group Prompt Prizes: 1 Seamwork Pattern, 1 Itch to Stitch Pattern and $25 Knitpop Credit (link here)
- Tuesday (10/30) – Instagram Prompt Prizes: 1 Seamwork Pattern, 1 Patterns for Pirates Pattern and $25 Knitpop Credit (link here)
- Wednesday (10/31) – Facebook Group Prompt Prizes: 1 Seamwork Pattern, 1 Patterns for Pirates Pattern and $25 Knitpop Credit (link here)
- Thursday (11/1) – Instagram Prompt 1 Seamwork Pattern, 1 Itch to Stitch Pattern and $25 Knitpop Credit (link here)
- Friday (11/2) – Blog Grand Prize Prompt 1 Seamwork Pattern, 2 Itch to Stitch Patterns and $50 Knitpop Credit (this post!)